Tuesday, July 23, 2019

 

PAY ATTENTION

John 6:7-9 (NLT2) PAY ATTENTION
7  Philip replied, “Even if we worked for months, we wouldn’t have enough money to feed them!”
8  Then Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, spoke up.
9  “There’s a young boy here with five barley loaves and two fish. But what good is that with this huge crowd?” 

JESUS CAN DO AMAZING THINGS-EVEN NOW
WATCH AND LEARN
LET JESUS DO HIS THING
THANK YOU JESUS
PASTOR JOE

STUDY DAY NEEDED AFTER 3 HOURS OF TESTS AND FITTING
BE CAREFUL AROUND ME- I CAN NOW HEAR
I COULD NOT HEAR HIGH SOUNDS
NOW I WEAR ALMOST UNSEEN HEARING AIDS
I HEAR YOU
IT IS A DIFFERENT WORLD
I HEARD BIRDS CHIRP-WOW
HAVE A GOOD ONE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online