Tuesday, February 27, 2018

 

WHAT IF...

Galatians 4:11-14 (CSBBible)  WHAT IF..11  I am fearful for you, that perhaps my labor for you has been wasted.
12
 I beg you, brothers and sisters: Become like me, for I also became like you. You have not wronged me;
13  you know that previously I preached the gospel to you because of a weakness of the flesh.
14  You did not despise or reject me though my physical condition was a trial for you. On the contrary, you received me as an angel of God, as Christ Jesus himself.
WHAT IF EVERYONE WAS LIKE US
WHAT KIND OF WORLD WOULD IT BE?
ALLOW GOD TO LEAD US TO BE LIKE JESUS
AND A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW
PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online