Wednesday, February 28, 2018

 

REAL FRIENDS

Galatians 4:14-16 (CSBBible)  REAL FRIENDS14  You did not despise or reject me though my physical condition was a trial for you. On the contrary, you received me as an angel of God, as Christ Jesus himself.
15
 Where, then, is your blessing? For I testify to you that, if possible, you would have torn out your eyes and given them to me.
16  So then, have I become your enemy because I told you the truth?
REAL FRIENDS STICK WITH US
REAL FRIENDS ARE THERE WHEN NEEDED
ARE WE A REAL FRIEND?
HOW MANY REAL FRIENDS DO WE HAVE?
GLAD JESUS IS MY FRIEND
PASTOR JOE

4 AT BOYS CAMP LAST NIGHT
A BLESSING
MANNA TODAY- WORSHIP SERVICE
GALATIANS STUDY TONIGHT- "FUSSING WHEN NEEDED, AND DOING IT RIGHT"


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online