Friday, January 05, 2018

 

PLEASING GOD

Galatians 1:10-12 (KJV)  PLEASING GOD10  For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11  But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12  For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
GIVE ME A PREACHER THAT SETS HIS GOAL AS PLEASING GOD, NOT MAN
WE CANNOT FULLY PLEASE PEOPLE
WE CAN PLEASE GOD
IS THAT OUR GOAL?
IT NEEDS TO BE FOR ALL OF US
CHALLENGE- STRIVE TO PLEASE GOD WITH HIS HELP
PASTOR JOE

LOVED ART CLASS LAST NIGHT
WORKING ON A VAN GOOH FLOWER SCENE
FAMILY TIME TONIGHT- OUR FRIDAY NIGHT HABIT
HAVE A BLESSED COOL DAY- IT IS 13 NOW

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online