Monday, January 15, 2018

 

HELPING OTHERS

Galatians 2:1-2 (KJV)  HELPING OTHERS1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.
2  And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
PAUL DESIRED TO HELP OTHERS
HE DID WANTED NEEDED TO BE DONE TO TELL OTHERS ABOUT JESUS
AND WHAT A DIFFERENCE HE COULD MAKE NOW AND LATER.
LET'S LOOK FOR THOSE PRECIOUS MOMENTS WHEN WE CAN PUT A GOOD WORD FOR JESUS
PASTOR JOE

GOOD WEEKEND
GOOD SERVICES
GOOD SPIRIT
GOOD LORD


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online