Friday, January 12, 2018

 

CAN OTHERS TELL...?

Galatians 1:18-24 (KJV)  CAN OTHERS TELL WE ARE A CHRISTIAN?18  Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
19  But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.
20  Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.
21  Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;
22  And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
23  But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
24  And they glorified God in me.
WHAT DOES MY WAYS TELL ABOUT ME?
CAN OTHERS TELL WE ARE CHRISTIANS?
THINK ABOUT IT

AVOID THE KRUD
BEEN SICK ALL WEEK
DID SEE DR. TUES.
COUGHING LIKE CRAZY
FINALLY SOME BETTER

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online