Monday, November 13, 2017

 

WHO CARES?

Exodus 32:30-35 (KJV)  WHO CARES?30  And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.
31  And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.
32  Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
33  And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
34  Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.
35  And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.
HERE MOSES SHOWS TO BE A GREAT PERSON
HE CARES ABOUT OTHERS
HE LOVES THEM GREATLY, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT PERFECT
DO WE CARE ABOUT OTHERS?
ARE WE SELF-CENTERED?
GOD HELP US LOVE ONE ANOTHER
PASTOR JOE

WHERE IS EVERYONE?
THOSE WHO DESIRE A BLESSING CAN GET ONE
HAVE WE BECOME GODLESS?
STUDY DAY
GET READY FOR THANKSGIVING
BE READY FOR THE RAPTURE


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online