Tuesday, November 14, 2017

 

SIN COSTS

Exodus 33:1-6 (CSBBible)  SIN COSTS1
The LORD spoke to Moses: "Go up from here, you and the people you brought up from the land of Egypt, to the land I promised to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying: I will give it to your offspring.
2  I will send an angel ahead of you and will drive out the Canaanites, Amorites, Hethites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites.
3  Go up to a land flowing with milk and honey. But I will not go up with you because you are a stiff-necked people; otherwise, I might destroy you on the way."
4  When the people heard this bad news, they mourned and didn't put on their jewelry.
5
 For the LORD said to Moses: "Tell the Israelites: You are a stiff-necked people. If I went up with you for a single moment, I would destroy you. Now take off your jewelry, and I will decide what to do with you."
6  So the Israelites remained stripped of their jewelry from Mount Horeb onward.
DO WHAT YOU LIKE- SIN COSTS
THEY MISSED GOING IN THE PROMISED LAND- SIN COSTS
IF WE DON'T DO AS THE BIBLE TEACHES- SIN COSTS
HELL AWAITS
GOD IS FAIR- GOD FORGIVES, BUT
SIN COSTS- ASK DAVID OF OLD
SIN COST HIM A SON
LIVE FOR GOD- SIN COSTS
PASTOR JOE

TONIGHT PASTORS CHRISTMAS SUPPER
STUDY TIME TODAY
HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online