Thursday, November 16, 2017

 

LORD, I NEED YOU

Exodus 33:12-14 (CSBBible)  LORD, I NEED YOU12
 Moses said to the LORD, "Look, you have told me, 'Lead this people up,' but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You said, 'I know you by name, and you have also found favor with me.'
13  Now if I have indeed found favor with you, please teach me your ways, and I will know you, so that I may find favor with you. Now consider that this nation is your people."
14
 And he replied, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
WE NEED SO MUCH WE THNK
WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS THE LORD
WE NEED HIS PRESENCE, HIS POWER, HIS GUIDANCE, HIS COMFORT.
WE NEED THE LORD
WHAT A BETTER WORLD IF WE WOULD ALL BE CLOSE TO GOD-AMEN
PASTOR JOE

ENJOYED SO MUCH OUR MEN'S BIBLE QUIZ LAST NIGHT
ART CLASS TONIGHT
STILL GETTING READY FOR SUNDAY
HAVE A BLESSED DAY


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online