Monday, November 20, 2017

 

GOD'S EXPECTIONS

Exodus 34:10-11 (CSBBible) GOD'S EXPECTIONS10 And the LORD responded: "Look, I am making a covenant. I will perform wonders in the presence of all your people that have never been done in the whole earth or in any nation. All the people you live among will see the LORD's work, for what I am doing with you is awe-inspiring.
11  Observe what I command you today. I am going to drive out before you the Amorites, Canaanites, Hethites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites.

GOD HAS EXPECTIONS OF US
YES, YOU AND ME
HE DESIRES THAT WE DESTROY EVIL IN THE LAND
READ THIS CHAPTER
EVIL NEEDS TO BE DONE AWAY WITH
THIS IS NOT A HATE SPEECH
EVIL MUST BE STOPPED
ARE WE AGAIBST EVIL?
PASTOR JOE

GREAT SERVICES YESTERDAY
WONDERFUL FELLOWSHIP
WONDERFUL PEOPLE
SEE DR THIS MURNING FOR CHECK UP
HAVE A GOOD ONE


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online