Wednesday, November 08, 2017

 

GOD GETS MAD

Exodus 32:7-10 (KJV)  GOD GETS MAD And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:
8  They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
9  And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
10  Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.
GOD GETS MAD
WHY?
WHEN IGNORED AND NOT OBEYED
HE STILL GETS MAD AT THAT
IS GOD MAD AT ME?
IS GOD MAD AT YOU?
SHOULD HE BE?
WHAT CAN WE DO TO KEEP GOD HAPPY?
PAY ATTENTION TO HIM- READ OUR BIBLE
OBEY HIM
LET'S START DOING BETTER NOW
PASTOR JOE

BOYS CAMP 5 OF 9 CAME
SWEET SPIRIT
manna THIS MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE
JEWISH FESTIVALS STUDY TONIGHT
HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Comments:
Hello Pastor Joe. I am a also a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about your ministry as a Pastor. I have enjoyed your post on God Gets Mad. The question is so straight forward "Is God Mad at Me and what can I do to keep Him happy. The post gives us time to examine ourselves. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged,strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 38 yrs in this great city o f Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have your young people come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and ministry. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online