Wednesday, October 25, 2017

 

CLOSE TO THE LORD

Exodus 29:43-46 (CSBBible) CLOSE TO THE LORD43  I will also meet with the Israelites there, and that place will be consecrated by my glory.
44  I will consecrate the tent of meeting and the altar; I will also consecrate Aaron and his sons to serve me as priests.
45  I will dwell among the Israelites and be their God.
46  And they will know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them out of the land of Egypt, so that I might dwell among them. I am the LORD their God.
YES, WE CAN BE CLOSE TO THE LORD
WE ARE AS CLOSE AS WE WANT TO BE
HE IS WAITING
COME CLOSER
HE IS THERE
MOVE CLOSER
IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
PASTOR JOE

BEAUTIFUL SERVICE FOR BETTY MCCOY YESTERDAY
PREACHED AT THE BOYS CAMP LAST NIGHT- 3 BOYS AND A STAFF MEMBER
THIS MORNING I PREACH AT MANNA
TONIGHT PREACH ON LEV. 23 AT SHADY GROVE
HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online