Monday, September 25, 2017

 

GOD HELPS US OUT

Exodus 23:20-23 (CSBBible) GOD HELPS US OUT

20
 "I am going to send an angel before you to protect you on the way and bring you to the place I have prepared.
21  Be attentive to him and listen to him. Do not defy him, because he will not forgive your acts of rebellion, for my name is in him.
22  But if you will carefully obey him and do everything I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and a foe to your foes.
23  For my angel will go before you and bring you to the land of the Amorites, Hethites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out.
DO WE EVER NEED HELP?
DOES GOD HELP IN HIS WAYS?
TRUST GOD
COUNT ON HIM
EXPERIENCE VICTORY
PRAISE BE TO THE LORD
A DIFFERENCE MAKER
PASTOR JOE

WONDERFUL WEEK END
WONDERFUL HOMECOMING
QUICK DR VISIT THIS AM
STUDY DAY
GOD BLESS US ONE AND ALL

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online