Friday, August 25, 2017

 

WHAT IS THE LORD SAYING TO US?

Exodus 19:1-6 (CSBBible) WHAT IS THE LORD SAYING TO US?

1
 In the third month from the very day the Israelites left the land of Egypt, they came to the Sinai Wilderness.
2  They traveled from Rephidim, came to the Sinai Wilderness, and camped in the wilderness. Israel camped there in front of the mountain.
3
 Moses went up the mountain to God, and the LORD called to him from the mountain: "This is what you must say to the house of Jacob and explain to the Israelites:
4  'You have seen what I did to the Egyptians and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.
5  Now if you will carefully listen to me and keep my covenant, you will be my own possession out of all the peoples, although the whole earth is mine,
6  and you will be my kingdom of priests and my holy nation.' These are the words that you are to say to the Israelites."
THE LORD IS TRYING TO SPEAK TO US
ARE WE LISTENING?
DO WE WANT TO HEAR FROM HIM?
HE MAY USE THE BIBLE OR A SERMON OR A SITUATION
BUT GOD SPEAKS TO US ALL
LISTEN
PASTOR JOE

ART CLASS WAS A BLAST
GETTING READY FOR SUNDAY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online