Thursday, July 20, 2017

 

SING UNTO THE LORD

Exodus 15:1-3 (CSBBible)  SING UNTO THE LORD Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the LORD. They said:
I will sing to the LORD,
for he is highly exalted;
he has thrown the horse
and its rider into the sea.

2
 The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
This is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him.

3
 The LORD is a warrior;
the LORD is his name.
GOD PUT A SONG IN MOSES HEART
MOSES GOT EXCITED AND SANG UNTO GOD
WHAT SONG IS IN OUR HEARTS?
SING IT
HOW HAS GOD BLESSED US?
ENJOY IT
PASTOR JOE

MANNA WAS A BLAST AS ALWAYS
MENS STUDY WAS A BLESSING
ART CLASS TONIGHT


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online