Thursday, July 13, 2017

 

DON'T BE AGAINST GOD

Exodus 14:15-18 (CSBBible)   DON'T BE AGAINST GOD15 
The LORD said to Moses, "Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to break camp.
16  As for you, lift up your staff, stretch out your hand over the sea, and divide it so that the Israelites can go through the sea on dry ground.
17  As for me, I am going to harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they will go in after them, and I will receive glory by means of Pharaoh, all his army, and his chariots and horsemen.
18  The Egyptians will know that I am the LORD when I receive glory through Pharaoh, his chariots, and his horsemen."
THE EGYPTIANS GOOFED THEY WERE AGAINST GOD
THEY WANTED THEIR WAY
HELLO- NOT A GOOD IDEA
THEY LOST
DON'T BE AGAINST GOD
DO IT GOD'S WAY
IT PAYS
WAKE UP WORLD
PASTOR JOE

SWEET SPIRIT AT CHURCH LAST NIGHT
SMALL CROWD- BUT GOD BLESSED
WE NEED REVIVAL AND SALVATIONS
WAKE UP
IS GOD PLEASED?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online