Thursday, June 15, 2017

 

GOD MEANS WHAT HE SSAYS

Exodus 12:12-14 (KJV)   GOD MEANS WHAT HE SAYS12  For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
13  And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
14  And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.
GOD IS SERIOUS
HE DOES MEAN WHAT HE SAYS
WHAT HE SAYS HAPPENS
BELIEVE GOD
BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF JESUS SHED BLOOD TO SAVE US FROM HELL
MAKE LIFE COUNT SERVE JESUS- BELIEVE GOD
PASTOR JOE

SMALL BUT GREAT CROWD AT CHURCH LAST NIGHT
ART CLASS TONIGHT
HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online