Tuesday, May 23, 2017

 

EMPTY WORDS

Exodus 9:27-32 (CSBBible) EMPTY WORDS27
 Pharaoh sent for Moses and Aaron. "I have sinned this time," he said to them. "The LORD is the righteous one, and I and my people are the guilty ones.
28  Make an appeal to the LORD. There has been enough of God's thunder and hail. I will let you go; you don't need to stay any longer."
29
 Moses said to him, "When I have left the city, I will spread out my hands to the LORD. The thunder will cease, and there will be no more hail, so that you may know the earth belongs to the LORD.
30  But as for you and your officials, I know that you still do not fear the LORD God."
31
 The flax and the barley were destroyed because the barley was ripe and the flax was budding,
32  but the wheat and the spelt were not destroyed since they are later crops.
SOME WORDS SOUND SO GOOD
YET SADLY SOME WORDS ARE EMPTY
THEY ARE NOT MEANT
THEY ARE LYING TO THEMSELVES AND OTHERS
EMPTY
OF NO VALUE
SAD WASTE OF TIME
DO WE MEAN WHAT WE SAY?
DO WE?
GOD HELP US
PASTOR JOE


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online