Thursday, April 13, 2017

 

GOD IS IN CHARGE

Exodus 7:1-4 (KJV)   GOD IS IN CHARGE1
 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
2  Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land.
3  And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.
4  But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments.
WE MAY THINK WE ARE HOT.
BUT WE ARE NOT
GOD IS IN CHARGE
WE DO OUR THING, BUT GOD IS LORD OF ALL
EVEN SATAN ANSWERS TO GOD
NEVER FORGET WE ALL ANSWER TO GOD
GOD IS LORD
THANK GOD
PASTOR JOE

WONDERFUL SERVICE AT MANNA-WOW
PRAISE TO THE LORD
REAL GOOD BIBLE STUDY ON MATURING
WISH MORE WERE THERE
GOD SHOWED UP
PRAY ABOUT THE BOYS AT CAMP


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online