Tuesday, April 11, 2017

 

GOD CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Exodus 6:6-8 (KJV)  GOD CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE6  Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
7  And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
8  And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the LORD.
GOD CAN DO ANYTHING AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON
HE IS GOD
HE LOVES
HE VALUES
HE DESIRES TO BLESS AND USE
HE CAN MAKE A DIFFENCE EVEN IN OUR LIVES-LET HIM
PASTOR JOE

ART CLASS WAS FUN AT CHURCH LAST NIGHT
WISH MORE CAME
GLAD WE GOT TOGETHER
BOYS CAMP TONIGHT
STILL TRYING TO CATCH UP FROM THE LAST 2 WEEKS
GOD IS GOOD

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online