Friday, March 03, 2017

 

WHO IS GOD?

Exodus 3:11-14 (KJV)  WHO IS GOD?11  And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?
12  And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.
13  And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
WHO IS GOD?
IS HE THE ONLY TRUE GOD?
IS HE AS THE BIBLE TEACHES?
CAN HE HELP US?
WILL HE HELP US?
DOES HE LOVE US?
TRY HIM OUT
LEARN WHO HE IS FOR YOURSELF
READ THE BIBLE
IT WILL HAVE ETERNAL CONSEQUENCES
PASTOR JOE

ART CLASS WENT WELL
FINISHED CHARLESTON WATERFRONT
WILL POST SHORTLY
VISIT TODAY
SUPPER WITH PRECIOUS FRIENDS TONIGHT
GO TO A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH SUNDAY
GOD BLESS

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online