Monday, March 27, 2017

 

WHO IS THE LORD?

Exodus 5:1-2 (KJV)   WHO IS THE LORD?1
 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.
2  And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.
WHO IS THE LORD?
A VERY BIG QUESTION
WHO IS HE REALLY-THE BIBLE TEACHES US THAT
WHO IS HE TO US?
HEAVEN AND HELL AWAITS OUR ANSWER
IS JEUS THE SAVIOR?
IS THERE ANOTHER WAY?
IS HE ONE OF MANY?
John 14:5-6 (KJV) 5  Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
THE ANSWER SEEMS VERY CLEAR
ASK JESUS TO BE YOUR SAVIOR
PASTOR JOE

WONDERFUL DAY OF WORSHIP
THE GROUP SANG WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD
WHAT A BLESSING!
WHAT A GREAT GOD
WHAT A GREAT WORSHIPPING CHURCH
MANY HAVING SINUS ISSUES
PLEASE PRAY FOR ROB AND ED

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online