Monday, March 20, 2017

 
Exodus 4:21-23 (KJV)   GOD IS IN CHARGE21  And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.
22  And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
23  And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.
PHARAOH WAS KING OF THE WORLD-A BIG SHOT
BUT GOD IS IN CHARGE
GOD CONTROLS
GOD'S WILL SHALL BE DONE
THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES TO BE FACED
WAKE UP
DO GOD'S WILL
HE IS LORD OF ALL
PASTOR JOE

YESYERDAY I WAS VOTED AS THE NEW PASTOR OF SHADY GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
GOD IS GOOD
I WISH TO HONOR HIM AND DO HIS WILL
PRAYERS APPRECIATED


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online