Thursday, August 18, 2016

 

NEED PRAYER?

Romans 15:29-31 (NLT)    NEED PRAYER?29  And I am sure that when I come, Christ will richly bless our time together.

30  Dear brothers and sisters, I urge you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to join in my struggle by praying to God for me. Do this because of your love for me, given to you by the Holy Spirit.
31  Pray that I will be rescued from those in Judea who refuse to obey God. Pray also that the believers there will be willing to accept the donation I am taking to Jerusalem.
WE KNOW NEED MILK
NOW NEED PRAYER
WE ALL NEED PRAYER
ME AND YOU
GOD LISTENS
JUST TALK TO HIM ANYTIME ANYWHERE
WOW!
PRAY FOR OTHERS
WE NEED REAL PRAYERS
THANKS
PASTOR JOE

ART CLASS TONIGHT
HAD EYES CHECKED YESTERDAY
VERY LITTLE CHANGE
GOOD REPORT
TO SEE BOB TODAY
HE WILL COME HOME ON THE 25-WOW!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online