Monday, August 29, 2016

 

IMPORTANT LESSONS

Romans 16:21-23 (NLT)   IMPORTANT LESSONS21  Timothy, my fellow worker, sends you his greetings, as do Lucius, Jason, and Sosipater, my fellow Jews.

22  I, Tertius, the one writing this letter for Paul, send my greetings, too, as one of the Lord’s followers.

23  Gaius says hello to you. He is my host and also serves as host to the whole church. Erastus, the city treasurer, sends you his greetings, and so does our brother Quartus.



THERE IS WORK TO BE DONE FOR THE LORD- IMPORTANT WORK
WE ARE TO WORK TOGETHER-SERIOUSLY
WE ARE TO BE FRIENDLY-ARE WE?
WE NEED TO STAY IN TOUCH- LETTERS, CALLS, EMAIL,FACEBOOK,ETC...
WE MUST FOLLOW THE LORD
IMPORTANT INFO
PASTOR JOE

STUDY DAY
WILL TRY TO MAKE A VISIT LATER
HAVE A BLESSED DAY



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online