Tuesday, August 16, 2016

 

FINISHED

Romans 15:23-25 (NLT)  FINISHED23
 But now I have finished my work in these regions, and after all these long years of waiting, I am eager to visit you.
24  I am planning to go to Spain, and when I do, I will stop off in Rome. And after I have enjoyed your fellowship for a little while, you can provide for my journey.

25  But before I come, I must go to Jerusalem to take a gift to the believers there.
PAUL FINISHED WHAT GOD WANTED HIM TO DO IN ONE PLACE AND MOVED ON
CAN WE FINISH ANYTHING
MANY CAN'T FINISH ANYTHING
THE DEVIL HAS MANY STAY UP ALL NIGHT TRYING TO FINISH A WORTHLESS GAME
DOES WHAT WE DO HELP THE KINGDOM OF GOD?
I AM VERY SERIOUS
WASTING TIME IS A SIN
USE OUR PRECIOUS TIME WISELY
HELP OTHER NOT IGNORE THEM
HELLO
WHAT DO WE ENJOY?
DOES IT HONOR GOD?
PASTOR JOE

BOYS CAMP TONIGHT
NEED PRAYERS FOR THEM AND ME


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online