Tuesday, August 23, 2016

 

ARE WE FRIENDLY?

Romans 16:3-5 (KJV)  ARE WE FRIENDLY?3  Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
4  Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
5  Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
WE NEED FRIENDS
WE NEED TO BE FRIENDLY
WE NEED TO APPRECIATE OUR FRIENDS
WE NEED TO TELL THEM
WE NEED TO SHARE HOW THEY HELP US
PRAISE GOD FOR MY FRIENDS MANY OF WHOM WILL READ THIS
THANKS-YOU ARE A BLESSING
I AM BETTER BECAUSE OF YOU
PASTOR JOE

STUDY
SEE BOB
SEE SOME OLD FRIENDS
BOYS CAMP TONIGHT
WOW!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online