Friday, June 03, 2016

 

WHAT RINGS OUR BELL?

Romans 7:20-25 (KJV)   WHAT RINGS OUR BELL?20  Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21  I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22  For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23  But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24  O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

I LOVE THE SAYING," I CAN DO NO OTHER."
THAT REVEALS SO MUCH ABOUT US
WHAT ARE WE COMFORTABLE DOING?
WHAT DOES THE REAL US DO?
BE REAL, BUT ALLOW GOD TO HELP DEVELOP OUR CHARACTER
THE WAR WITHIN CAN BE MADE BETTER WITH GOD'S HELP
BIBLE READING HELPS,TOO
PASTOR JOE

HAD BIG FAMILY GET TO GETHER LAST NIGHT STEAKS INCLUDED
WILL GO TO MAKE UP ART CLASS THIS MORNING
HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online