Tuesday, June 14, 2016

 

TIME FOR TEARS

Romans 9:1-5 (KJV)  TIME FOR TEARS1
 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
2  That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.
3  For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4  Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
5  Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.



PAUL LOVED HID FELLOW JEWS
HE WANTED THEM TO KNOW JESUS AS SAVIOR
THEY DIDN'T
PAUL WEPT
DO WE SHED TEARS FOR UNBELIEVERS?
WE NEED TO
JESUS SAVES NOTHING ELSE ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE
WHO DO WE WITNESS TO?
PASTOR JOE

VOTING TODAY
CAMERON'S FUNERAL TODAY, TOO
PRAYERS PLEASE
PREACH AT THE BOYS CAMP TONIGHT



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online