Wednesday, June 01, 2016

 

HELLO HUMAN

Romans 7:14-19 (KJV)  HELLO HUMAN14  For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15  For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16  If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17  Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18  For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19  For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

LIKE IT OR NOT WE AEW HUMAN
WE LIVE
WE BREATHE
WE HURT
WE ANSWER TO GOD
GOD LOVES US SO MUCH HE GAVE US HELPFUL RULES TO GO BY
WE SOMETIMES DO WELL, AND SOMETIMES DON'T-GOD HELP US
BE WISE-LIVE RIGHT FOR GOD
JUDGMENT AHEAD FOR ALL
PASTOR JOE

BOYS CAMP SUCH A BLESSING
CHURCH BIBLE STUDY TONIGHT-ESTHER
HARD STUD Y DAY-THANK GOD

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online