Wednesday, June 29, 2016

 

DO WE LOVE JESUS?

Romans 11:1-4 (NLT) DO WE LOVE JESUS?  1  I ask, then, has God rejected his own people, the nation of Israel? Of course not! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.

2  No, God has not rejected his own people, whom he chose from the very beginning. Do you realize what the Scriptures say about this? Elijah the prophet complained to God about the people of Israel and said,
3  “LORD, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me, too.”

4  And do you remember God’s reply? He said, “No, I have 7,000 others who have never bowed down to Baal!”
LEAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
WE LOVE JESUS
LET IT SHOW IN OUR WORDS
LET IT SHOW IN OUR ACTIONS
HE IS WORTHY
HE IS THE HOPE OF THE WORLD
LOVE HIM-SHARE HIM
PASTOR JOE

GREAT BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY
BUSY DAY
BIBLE STUDY TONIGHT
CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR SAM POWELL NOW AT MANNA


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online