Thursday, March 03, 2016

 

HOWSMART ARE WE ?

Daniel 8:18-22 (NLT)  HOW SMART ARE WE?18  While he was speaking, I fainted and lay there with my face to the ground. But Gabriel roused me with a touch and helped me to my feet.

19  Then he said, “I am here to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath. What you have seen pertains to the very end of time.
20  The two-horned ram represents the kings of Media and Persia.
21  The shaggy male goat represents the king of Greece, and the large horn between his eyes represents the first king of the Greek Empire.
22  The four prominent horns that replaced the one large horn show that the Greek Empire will break into four kingdoms, but none as great as the first.

GOD KNOWS ALL THING PERIOD
WE KNOW LITTLE
GOD CAN REVEAL TO US WHAT HE DESIRES FOR US TO KNOW
ARE WE SMART ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO GOD?
SATAN SHOUTS LIES
HE TELLS US WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR
DO WE STUDY OUR BIBLES?
DO WE SEEK TO KNOW GOD AND HIS WILL?
WE NEED TO
PASTOR JOE

VERY BUSY DAY
ART CLASS TONIGHT



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online