Wednesday, March 02, 2016

 

DO WE WANT TO UNDERSTAND?

Daniel 8:15-17     DO WE WANT TO UNDERSTAND?15
 As I, Daniel, was trying to understand the meaning of this vision, someone who looked like a man stood in front of me.
16  And I heard a human voice calling out from the Ulai River, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of his vision.”

17  As Gabriel approached the place where I was standing, I became so terrified that I fell with my face to the ground. “Son of man,” he said, “you must understand that the events you have seen in your vision relate to the time of the end.”

THERE ARE MANY MYSTERIES
FEW KNOW MUCH
WE COULD UNDERSTAND MORE IF WE REALLY DESIRED TO
WE HAVE THE BIBLE
WE HAVE SCHOLARS
WE HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
WE HAVE CHURCH
THE BOTTOM LINE IS DO WE HAVE THE DESIRE TO UNDERSTAND MORE
WAIT TO TOMORROW'S STUDY
THE UNRAVELING
PASTOR JOE

ELLEN'S FUNERAL TODAY
FINISHING UP MATTHEW 24 STUDY TONIGHT
GREAT SERVICE WITH 7 AT THE CAMP-PRAISE THE LORD



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online