Friday, March 18, 2016

 

CAN WE BE COMFORTED?

Daniel 10:10-14 (KJV)  CAN WE BE COMFORTED?10
 And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.
11  And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
12  Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13  But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
14  Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

NOTE 3 THINGS WITH ME IN THIS PASSAGE:
1. COMFORT COMES FROM GOD. OTHERS CAN HELP, BUT REAL LASTING COMFORT COMES FROM GOD
2. A TOUCH HELPS.  A HUG, ATOUCH, LOVE HELPS LIKE NOTHING ELSE.
3. WORDS HELP, RIGHTLY SPOKEN COMING FROM LOVE- SO POWERFUL.
RIGHT WORDS COME FROM A LOVING HEART.
WE CAN BE COMFORTED-GOD HELP US...
PASTOR JOE

MT DEAD FRIEND QUIMBY DIED LAST NIGHT AROUND 3 AM. LOVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY-VISITED HIM YESTERDAY. PRAY FOR THE FAMILY.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online