Friday, February 26, 2016

 

DOES GOD SPEAK TO US?

Daniel 8:1-4 (KJV)    DOES GOD SPEAK TO US?1
 In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.
2  And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.
3  Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
4  I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.

DANIEL WAS A GOOD MAN
DANIEL COULD LISTEN TO GOD
CAN WE?
GOD SPOKE TO HIM ALL OF HIS LIFE
TOO OFTEN WE HEAR THE DEVIL
HE IS EVEN ON TV
HE SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE
GOD TO YOUR BIBLE
DEVELOP A GODLY MINDSET
BE STILL AND HEAR GOD
IT IS WONDERFUL
TRY IT-YOU WILL LIKE IT
PASTOR JOE

IMPORTANT SESSION THIS MORNING NEED PRAYER SUPPORT
GOD DESIRES TO SPEAK
FRIEND HAVING PROCEDURE TOO
BOBBY DOING WELL
THANK YOU LORD



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online