Tuesday, February 23, 2016

 

DO WE WANT TO LEARN?

Daniel 7:15-19 (KJV)  DO WE WANT TO LEARN?15
 I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.
16  I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
17  These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
18  But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
19  Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

DANIEL HAD TO KNOW
SO HE ASKED SOMEONE TO HELP HIM
DO WE ASK THE RIGHT PEOPLE?
DO WE ASK GOD?
DO WE SEARCH THE BIBLE?
GOD KNOWS THE FUTURE
IF WE ARE SAVED IT IS BRIGHT
IF JESUS IS OUR SAVIOR OK ARE WE
DANIEL WANTED TO KNOW MORE-DO WE?
TUNE IN TOMORROW
PASTOR JOE

STUDY
CAMP TONIGHT
MEETING AT 2 WITH SOME FRIENDS
HAVE A BLESSED DAY



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online