Thursday, February 25, 2016

 

BAD TIMES NOW

Daniel 7:25-28 (KJV)   BAD TIMES NOW25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
SATAN IS HAVING HIS FUN TIME NOW
IT WILL END SOON
26  But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
THE JUDGMENT IS SURE AND COMING- WE CAN BE READY IF JESUS IS OUR SAVIOR
SATAN'S FUN SHALL END
27  And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
IT PAYS NOW AND LATER TO BE SAVED
OUR DAY IS COMING
OBEYING  GOD IS BEST NOW
START NOW
28  Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.
DON'T EVER FORGET THE THINGS WE ARE TOLD HERE
ASK JESUS TO  SAVED YOU NOW
JESUS MAY COME TODAY
PASTOR JOE

ART CLASS TONIGHT
STUDY FOR SUNDAY NIGHT THIS MORNING

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online