Tuesday, April 07, 2015

 

THINK, THINK

Proverbs 8:6-10 (NLT) 6  Listen to me! For I have important things to tell you. Everything I say is right,

7  for I speak the truth and detest every kind of deception.

8  My advice is wholesome. There is nothing devious or crooked in it.

9  My words are plain to anyone with understanding, clear to those with knowledge.

10  Choose my instruction rather than silver, and knowledge rather than pure gold.

GOD HAS BLESSED US WITH A BRAIN
WE NEED TO USE IT
LISTEN TO GOOD THINGS
WATCH MOTIVES
WHY ARE THEY TELLING ME THIS?
THINK
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
APPLY THE BIBLE
KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS
NOW
PASTOR JOE

CAMP CALLED OFF LAST NIGHT-THEY WERE ON A LONG FIELD TRIP
WENT TO JUANITA'S MOTHERS VISITATION
PRAY FOR LOUISE SHE IS STILL RECOVERING FROM HER OPERATION
HELP PAUL TODAY
ART CLASS, TOO



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online