Thursday, April 02, 2015

 

AVIOD OR RUN AWA Y FROM SIN

Proverbs 7:9-23 (NLT)  RUN AWAY,  DO RIGHT9  It was at twilight, in the evening, as deep darkness fell.

10  The woman approached him, seductively dressed and sly of heart.

11  She was the brash, rebellious type, never content to stay at home.

12  She is often in the streets and markets, soliciting at every corner.

13  She threw her arms around him and kissed him, and with a brazen look she said,

14  “I’ve just made my peace offerings and fulfilled my vows.

15  You’re the one I was looking for! I came out to find you, and here you are!

16  My bed is spread with beautiful blankets, with colored sheets of Egyptian linen.

17  I’ve perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

18  Come, let’s drink our fill of love until morning. Let’s enjoy each other’s caresses,

19  for my husband is not home. He’s away on a long trip.

20  He has taken a wallet full of money with him and won’t return until later this month.”

21  So she seduced him with her pretty speech and enticed him with her flattery.

22  He followed her at once, like an ox going to the slaughter. He was like a stag caught in a trap,

23  awaiting the arrow that would pierce its heart. He was like a bird flying into a snare, little knowing it would cost him his life.

GOD LOVES US SO MUCH HE WARNS US OF WRONG
LISTEN
AVOID SIN
LISTEN I SAID
PASTOR JOE

CHOIR PRACTICE WAS OK
FAMILY PARTY TONIGHT
CHERYL AND KIDS HERE



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online