Thursday, April 09, 2015

 

ANYONE CAN BE WISE

Proverbs 8:15-19 (NLT) 15  Because of me, kings reign, and rulers make just decrees.

16  Rulers lead with my help, and nobles make righteous judgments.

17  “I love all who love me. Those who search will surely find me.

18  I have riches and honor, as well as enduring wealth and justice.

19  My gifts are better than gold, even the purest gold, my wages better than sterling silver!

ARE WE WISE OR FOOLISH?
IT'S OUR CALL
LEADERS CAN BE EITHER
ARE WE SERIOUS ABOUT BEING WISE
WE NEED TO BE
WE CAN BE
IT PAYS NOW AND LATER TO BE WISE
LET'S ALL GET INTO BIBLE READING AND LIVING
PASTOR JOE

GOOD SERVICE LAST NIGHT
HELPING PAUL AND ART CLASS TODAY
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online