Monday, April 13, 2015

 

ALWAYS BEEN

Proverbs 8:25-30 (NLT) 25  Before the mountains were formed, before the hills, I was born—

26  before he had made the earth and fields and the first handfuls of soil.

27  I was there when he established the heavens, when he drew the horizon on the oceans.

28  I was there when he set the clouds above, when he established springs deep in the earth.

29  I was there when he set the limits of the seas, so they would not spread beyond their boundaries. And when he marked off the earth’s foundations,

30  I was the architect at his side. I was his constant delight, rejoicing always in his presence.

WE HAD A STARTING POINT
GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN
JESUS HAS ALWAYS BEEN
THE SPIRIT HAS ALWAYS BEEN
WHAT A GREAT GOD
HE LOVES WHAT HE CREATED
HE DESIRES TO HELP US
ASK HIM
PASTOR JOE

VERY BUSY SUNDAY
A BUSY MONDAY, TOO
MILTON'S FUNERAL
DENTIST APPT.
BOYS CAMP TONIGHT



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online