Tuesday, March 03, 2015

 

LIVE LONG AND WELL

Proverbs 4:10-13 (NLT) 10  My child, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life.

11  I will teach you wisdom’s ways and lead you in straight paths.

12  When you walk, you won’t be held back; when you run, you won’t stumble.

13  Take hold of my instructions; don’t let them go. Guard them, for they are the key to life.

DO WE LIVE OR EXIST?
DO WE DESIRE TO LIVE LONG AND WELL?
WISDOM WILL TEACH US HOW TO LIVE LONG AND WELL
KNOW THE BIBLE
READ THE BIBLE
LIVE THE BIBLE
TO LIVE WELL WE MUST LIVE AS THE BIBLE TEACHES
PASTOR JOE

CAMP WENT WELL 8 FOR CHURCH
SORRY JANICE WAS SICK AND COULDN"T MAKE IT
BUT KEITH DID WELL
TODAY HELPING PAUL MOSTLY
LOUISE TOO OF COURSE



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online