Thursday, March 12, 2015

 

FRIENDS AND DISCIPLINE

Proverbs 5:9-14 (NLT) 9  If you do, you will lose your honor and will lose to merciless people all you have achieved.

10  Strangers will consume your wealth, and someone else will enjoy the fruit of your labor.

11  In the end you will groan in anguish when disease consumes your body.

12  You will say, “How I hated discipline! If only I had not ignored all the warnings!

13  Oh, why didn’t I listen to my teachers? Why didn’t I pay attention to my instructors?

14  I have come to the brink of utter ruin, and now I must face public disgrace.”

I AM GOING TO KEEP IT SIMPLE
WATCH WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE
DISCIPLINE IS VERY IMPORTANT
EAT WELL, LIVE WELL, AND READ THE BIBLE ALL YOU CAN
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US?
IT DOES MATTER
PASTOR JOE

CHURCH WAS SUCH A BLESSING LAST NIGHT
ART CLASS TODAY



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online