Monday, August 15, 2011

 

REAL LOVE

SONG OF SONGS Chapter 8
1 Oh, that you were like my brother,

Who nursed at my mother's breasts!

If I should find you outside,

I would kiss you;

I would not be despised.

2 I would lead you and bring you

Into the house of my mother,

She who used to instruct me.

I would cause you to drink of spiced wine,

Of the juice of my pomegranate.
Song 8:1-2 (NKJV)

REAL LOVE IS A GREAT THING.
I AM SO BLESSED TO KNOW IT.
I HAVE A LOVING WIFE-I AM SO PROUD OF.
I HAVE A LOVING DAUGHTER- A JOY OF MY LIFE.
I HAVE LOVING GRANDBOYS-PRECIOUS THEY ARE.
I HAVE MANY LOVING FRIENDS-MANY VERY CLOSE.
I HAVE A LOVING BROTHER-ALMOST HUMAN.
I HAVE A LOVING CHURCH- PROUD TO BE THEIR PASTOR.
I AM BLESSED.
IN MANY WAYS YOU ARE, TOO.
THANK GOD-PASTOR JOE

THE GIRLS CAMP TONIGHT.
DOCTOR'S APPT-11

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online