Monday, July 04, 2011

 

JESUS THE HEALER

Matthew 8:1-3 (Msg)
Jesus came down the mountain with the cheers of the crowd still ringing in his ears. [2] Then a leper appeared and went to his knees before Jesus, praying, "Master, if you want to, you can heal my body."
[3] Jesus reached out and touched him, saying, "I want to. Be clean." Then and there, all signs of the leprosy were gone.

WHAT A STORY.
JESUS WAS AND IS THE HEALER.
I PRAY FOR HEALING,BECAUSE JESUS IS THE HEALER.
I HAVE SEEN HIM HEAL.
THANK GOD IT IS SO.

PRAY FOR MY GRANDSON KYLE-HE IS BACK AT ATLANTA IN THE HOSPITAL.
HE BLEAD SOME-THEY FIXED THAT AND WILL KEEP HIM THERE FOR 2 DAYS TO MAKE SURE ALL IS OK. WHILE YOU ARE PRAYING REMEMBER THE WHOLE FAMILY-PLEASE.

I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN-HAPPY 4TH PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online