Wednesday, June 29, 2011

 

HOW TO PLEASE GOD

Hosea 8:1 (Msg)
"Blow the trumpet! Sound the alarm!
Vultures are circling over God's people,
Who have broken my covenant
and defied my revelation.
Predictably, Israel cries out, 'My God! We know you!'
But they don't act like it.
Israel will have nothing to do with what's good,
and now the enemy is after them.

"They crown kings, but without asking me.
They set up princes but don't let me in on it.
Instead, they make idols, using silver and gold,
idols that will be their ruin.
Throw that gold calf-god on the trash heap, Samaria!
I'm seething with anger against that rubbish!

READ THIS PASSAGE 3 TIMES AND LEARN HOW TO PLEASE GOD.
1. KEEP THE PROMISES MADE TO GOD.
2. TALK IT, AND THEN WALK IT.-LIVE RIGHT.
3. BE A PRAYING PEOPLE.
DON'T LET ANYTHING COME BETWEEN US & GOD.
WHAT A STUDY-PASTOR JOE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online