Thursday, June 23, 2011

 

CLOSE TO GOD

Daniel 8

1. In the third year of the reign of King Belshazzar a vision appeared to me to me, Daniel after the one that appeared to me the first time.
2. I saw in the vision, and it so happened while I was looking, that I was in Shushan, the citadel, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in the vision that I was by the River Ulai.
3. Then I lifted my eyes and saw, and there, standing beside the river, was a ram which had two horns, and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher one came up last.
4. I saw the ram pushing westward, northward, and southward, so that no beast could withstand him; nor was there any that could deliver from his hand, but he did according to his will and became great.

DANIEL WAS CLOSE TO THE LORD GOD.
ARE WE CLOSE TO HIM.
I HATE TO SAY THIS, BUT WE ARE AS CLOSE AS WE DESIRE.
HOW CAN WE GET CLOSER TO GOD?
TALK TO HIM.
READ HIS WORD.
LISTEN TO HIM.
TRY IT YOU MAY BE AMAZED.
TODAY'S GOAL-GET CLOSER TO GOD....PASTOR JOE

TOMORROW I WILL TRY TO SEND A BLOG FROM ATLANTA WHERE MY GRANDSON KYLE WILL BE HAVING 2 RODS PUT IN HIS BACK-PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online