Tuesday, December 21, 2010

 

LOVE IS ACTIONS

Isaiah 5:1-2 (ESV)
Let me sing for my belovedmy love song concerning his vineyard:
My beloved had a vineyard
on a very fertile hill.
[2] He dug it and cleared it of stones,
and planted it with choice vines;
he built a watchtower in the midst of it,
and hewed out a wine vat in it;
and he looked for it to yield grapes,
but it yielded wild grapes.

I SHOW LOVE BY WHAT I DO.
I SHOW LOVE BY WHY I DO WHAT I DO.
LOVE SHOWS.
LOVE DOES.
THINK ABOUT IT SERIOUSLY-PASTOR JOE

LAST NIGHT 10 GIRLS CAME FOR THE BIBLE STUDY.
IT WAS A BLESSING TO SHARE WITH THEM.
PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM.
SOME SHARE PRAYER REQUESTS WITH ME.
ONE'S DAD HAS A TUMOR-PRAY FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online