Friday, December 03, 2010

 

HE KNEW WHAT GOD WANTED HIM TO DO

1 Kings 5:1-5 (ESV)
Now Hiram king of Tyre sent his servants to Solomon when he heard that they had anointed him king in place of his father, for Hiram always loved David. [2] And Solomon sent word to Hiram, [3] "You know that David my father could not build a house for the name of the Lord his God because of the warfare with which his enemies surrounded him, until the Lord put them under the soles of his feet. [4] But now the Lord my God has given me rest on every side. There is neither adversary nor misfortune. [5] And so I intend to build a house for the name of the Lord my God, as the Lord said to David my father, 'Your son, whom I will set on your throne in your place, shall build the house for my name.'

SOLOMON CLEARLY KNEW WHAT GOD WANTED HIM TO DO.
HIS DAD HAD HELPED HIM HAVE A CLEAR VISION OF GOD'S WILL.
AND HE DID IT.
DO WE KNOW GOD'S WILL FOR OUR LIVES NOW?
ARE WE DOING IT?
ARE WE SEEKING IT?
THINK ABOUT IT-PASTOR JOE

AT CHEOHEE THIS SUNDAY:
SUNDAY MORNING-BRIEF MESSAGE AND THE LORD'S SUPPER
SUNDAY NIGHT A FULL SOUTHERN GOSPEL CONCERT WITH TONYA WHITE AND KAREN FLETCHER-DON'T MISS IT AT 7:15..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online