Friday, November 19, 2010

 

GOD HAS A PLAN

Exodus 5:1-2 (ESV)
Afterward Moses and Aaron went and said to Pharaoh, "Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, 'Let my people go, that they may hold a feast to me in the wilderness.' " [2] But Pharaoh said, "Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice and let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, and moreover, I will not let Israel go."


God's will shall be done.
We may refuse it now, but it will happen.
It is best to go with God.
God what do You want me to do?
I will do that.
It doesn't pay to do otherwise.
Have a good one-PASTOR JOE

DUE TO A GUEST SPEAKER-I DON'T GET TO PREACH AT CHEOHEE UNTIL 7:15 SUNNDAY NIGHT ON HOW A CHRISTIAN CAN BE READY....
MONDAY I WILL SHOW MY LASTEST PAINTING....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
Kennedy Western University Online